One of the most popular components of the annual York Swap Meet is the Bike Show. The show is held within the Swap Meet in the center of the arena and contains vintage motorcycles of all types and brands. Typically you'll find enduro, MX, dirt track, street, scrambler, specialized racers and more! There is Exhibitor's Choice voting and also bike judging by a special guest.
The Potomac Vintage Riders are excited to partner with Mid-Atlantic Vintage Bikes/Broom Works Vintage Racing to continue to bring this exciting event to the already impressive swap meet. Our goal each year is to have about 80-90 bikes with no repeats from the last three years! We offer free event T-shirts and we pre-print quality bike information placards for all who pre-register their bikes.
Bike Show schedule is as follows:
Pre-register with mail-in form to
ensure a spot for your show bike.
• Display area is center stage in the York Expo Center Arena.
• Show Bike Registration & Setup/ Load-in: Saturday the day before show, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (4:30 doors close)
• NO BIKES ACCEPTED ON SUNDAY... (unless prior arrangement w/ pre-registration)
• Pricing: $20 for first show bike, $10 for each additional.
• Display motorbikes must be 25 years or older.
• No signage (if any) above 18 inches from floor.
• No chairs/sitting in the display area.
• Nick’s 'World Famous' Custom-made Trophies to winners!
• Judging begins at 12:00 pm concluding with awards presentation at 2:00 pm
For additional show information contact the following. Please plan ahead to limit calls the final few days before showtime.
Mike Slate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your participation – we look forward to seeing you Sat. for bike drop-off and setup, then Sunday for Showtime!